California MENTOR believes that the successes of the individuals we support and our exceptional team of human services professionals are always newsworthy. We regularly share their stories and other noteworthy information with the state of California and other experts in the field of human services.
- California MENTOR Welcomes Creative Connections, Inc.
California MENTOR is pleased to welcome Creative Connections, Inc. (CCI), a Bakersfield area provider of community-based services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- California MENTOR DSPs Chosen as 2017 DSP of the Day by The MENTOR Network
DSPs from California MENTOR and its partners are among those chosen as the DSP of the Day by The MENTOR Network this year.
- Cole Vocational Services DSPs Chosen as DSP of the Day by The MENTOR Network
Team members from Cole Vocational Services have been chosen as the DSP of the Day this year as part of The MENTOR Network’s DSP of the Day campaign.
- 3rd Annual Coachella Valley Beacon Senior Expo
California MENTOR participated in Coachella Valley Beacon’s 3rd Annual Senior Expo held at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort and Spa. This year’s Senior Expo offered individuals 50+ the opportunity to learn about investment services, health, home improvement and home care.
- Rallying to #KeepThePromise
California MENTOR rallied together with thousands of supporters of The Lanterman Act urging our legislators to #KeepThePromise.
- 12th Annual Orange County “Walk Now for Autism Speaks”
California MENTOR participated in the 12th Annual Orange County “Walk Now for Autism Speaks”
- Serving the Community This Thanksgiving
The MENTOR Network Charitable Foundation builds on The Network’s approach to human services by seeking new solutions for enhancing the lives of people with disabilities.
- The MENTOR Network Charitable Foundation’s 2015 Award Recipient: YETA Youth
The MENTOR Network Charitable Foundation is pleased to announce that the Gay & Lesbian Community Services Center of Orange County has been awarded a grant through the Foundation’s Community Partners program for the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Supporting the 1st Annual Women’s Health Conference and Business Expo
- Celebrating Diane’s 25 Years of Quality Service as a DSP
California MENTOR is proud to celebrate and honor Diane for her 25 years of quality service as a Direct Support Professional (DSP) at our First Step program.