Everyone deserves to learn, grow and discover new possibilities in the communities they call home. We want to spend our days reaching new goals, interacting with others, and enjoying meaningful activities.
Cole Vocational Services (CVS), First Step Independent Living, and Unlimited Quest are partners of California MENTOR. Together, we make sure that individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities have opportunities to make the most of each day. We offer numerous day programs in California, helping individuals reach goals, including:
- Learning vocational skills
- Improving independent living skills
- Gaining paid employment
- Earning a college degree
Meaningful Activities to Achieve Goals
Our day programs are offered in a range of settings to meet the individualized needs of the people we serve:
- Center-based Programs: Feature structured, meaningful activities designed to develop new skills at a location where participants look forward to seeing friends and staff members each day.
- Community-based Programs: Give individuals the chance to get out in the community for engaging experiences involving employment, volunteering and recreational activities.
- Partnership through Activity and Leisure Program (PAL): Brings care and goal-driven support to the homes of adults who are unable to attend a traditional day program.
Individuals are carefully matched with a day program that suits their needs and preferences. We want every individual in our programs to enjoy learning, making new friends and reaching the milestones that are important to them. Our staff takes the time to get to know each person and design Individualized Service Plans (ISP).
Contact your local office for more information on all our day programs.